As part of the project I completed successfully, I used SQL to explore a database related to movie rentals. SQL queries was ran and visualizations built to showcase the output in pdf. With my prior knowledge of SQL I learned at Seneca, I was able to complete this section in a day (3 weeks worth of work). I did this on my own time while I am on my work term with City of Toronto.
For issues with plagerism, I won't show my code at this time. However, I may post what I have for my next project which is a python bike sharing application. The final project just has to do with Git and source control so I should be fine. I was impressed to learn the different options in git log and my horizons expanded as I honed in on my skills with github and git.